Rajasthan Public Service Commission is abbreviated as RPSC. This organization has been conducting competitive exams for RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate services recruitment.
RPSC 2018 RAS/RTS combined competitive exam notification released 980 posts for Rajasthan State Services and Subordinate services and the online application submission started from 12th April. Eligible candidates have been called out to submit the online application on or before 11th May 2018.
RPSC Selection Process:
The selection process will be done in two successive stages as a Preliminary and Main examination
Preliminary examination: This part contains one paper and the questions are objective type. The whole paper carries 200 Marks. This is a screening test and standard of the paper will be of the Graduate level.
|Subject||Total Marks||Time duration|
|General Knowledge & General Science||200||3 HOURS|
Main examination: The written exam will contain the following four papers which will be in the form of analytical/descriptive. A candidate should appear for all the papers. General English and General Hindi will be on Sr. Secondary level standard. The maximum time duration is 3 hours.
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200|
|Paper II||General Studies-II||200|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200|
|Paper IV||General Hindi & General English||200|
Candidates who get minimum qualifying marks in the Main exams may be called out for a personality test that carries 100 Marks.
The commission directly interviews the candidates and awards marks. Candidate’s knowledge about Rajasthani culture will also be tested. Persons who appear for Rajasthan Police Services along with NCC “C” certificate will be given preference.
The most popular question that encroaches in the candidates’ mind is about how to prepare for RPSC 2018 exams. We shall discuss here some tips to carry out the preparation smoothly.
- Cover all the topics and schedule to cover the topics in the self-assigned timing
- Making notes will be useful to revise at the last moment
- Try to solve previous year papers as much as possible and mark the important points
- As the questions will be asked from part of the subject, do not omit any topic or chapter
- Your practice is the pillar support. Try to crack mock tests that make you closer to the examination.
- Focus on all essential topics. Try to cover all government schemes of Rajasthan state and go through central government schemes also.
- Take an online assessment to boost your confidence level.
About the eligibility, Exam pattern and Exam structure, some important points have to be noted as follows:
- The age limit for RPSC 2018 is 21-35 years
- The candidate should possess a degree from any university incorporated by the State legislature in India
- The maximum mark of the preliminary exam is 200
- The total number of questions in the preliminary exam is 150.
- 1/3rd of the total marks allotted for a particular question will be deducted for wrong answers
So, it is time to deeply prepare for your RPSC 2018 exams since only a couple of months are left.